Research programme: ion channel antagonists - NeurocrineAlternative Names: ion channel blockers - Neurocrine; ion channel inhibitors - Neurocrine
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)