Research programme: cardiovascular therapeutics - LG Life Sciences/Institut Pasteur Korea
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Institut Pasteur Korea; LG Life Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in South Korea
- 19 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 19 Jun 2007 New profile