Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - Neurim PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Neu-240; Neurodegeneration drug discovery - Neurim Pharmaceuticals; Neurodegeneration programme - Neurim Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Neurim Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Dyskinesias; Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Dyskinesia in Israel (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease (adjunctive treatment) in Israel (unspecified route)
- 01 Jan 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)