Research programme: D-amino acid oxidase inhibitors - SepracorAlternative Names: DAAO inhibitors - Sepracor
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Mechanism of Action D amino acid oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Pain; Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)