Research programme: neurotensin derivatives - Argolyn BioscienceAlternative Names: ABS 201; ABS 212
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Argolyn Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Neurotensin type 2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)