Research programme: ryanodine receptor calcium release channel modulators - Australian National University/BiotronAlternative Names: Muscion project
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Australian National University; Biotron
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ryanodine receptor calcium release channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported for Heart failure in Australia (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2007 Early research in Heart failure in Australia (unspecified route)