Research programme: sodium channel modulators - BiotronAlternative Names: Hypoxion project
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biotron
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported for Stroke in Australia (unspecified route)
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported for Myocardial infarction in Australia (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2007 Early research in Stroke in Australia (unspecified route)