Research programme: stem cell therapies - Stem Cell Sciences KK
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Stem Cell Sciences KK
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Pancreatic beta cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stress-incontinence in Japan (Injection, Implant)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in Japan (Injection, Implant)
- 28 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Stress incontinence in Japan (Implant)