Research programme: insulin secretagogues - Neurocrine Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Insulin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 02 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)