Research programme: antisense obesity therapies - Isis PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: JNK1 antisense inhibitors; mDIC antisense inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Dicarboxylic-acid transporter inhibitors; Genetic transcription inhibitors; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)