ATX 201Alternative Names: ATX-201
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Developer Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin modulators; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Actinic keratosis in France (Topical)