Research programme: anti-angiogenic gene therapy - Oxford BioMedicaAlternative Names: Angiostatin/endostatin cancer gene therapy - Oxford BioMedica; EndoAngio-GT
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 10 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)