Research programme: ACE modulators - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ark Therapeutics
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action ACE modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 14 May 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany