Research programme: overactive bladder therapies - Ferring PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: FE 106 486
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Overactive bladder in Switzerland (PO)
- 12 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in Switzerland (PO)