Research programme: Pak inhibitors - NexGenixAlternative Names: NX105; NX201; Research programme: neurofibromatosis therapies - NexGenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NexGenix Pharmaceuticals
- Developer NexGenix Pharmaceuticals; Stanford University
- Mechanism of Action P21 activated kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fragile X syndrome; Neurofibromatoses
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Fragile-X-syndrome in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurofibromatosis in USA
- 14 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Fragile X syndrome in USA (unspecified route)