Research programme: androgen receptor antagonists - ChugaiAlternative Names: CH 5137291; CH-4892789; CH-4892880; CH-4933468; CH4892280
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Imidazolidines; Nitriles; Pyridines; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Japan (PO)
- 19 Nov 2009 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from preclinical studies in Cancer presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009) ,
- 16 Aug 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in cancer presented at the 238th American Chemical Society National Meeting (238th-ACS-2009)