Research programme: glucagon-like peptide-1 long-acting - PROLOR BiotechAlternative Names: GLP-1-CTP; MOD-1001
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Modigene
- Developer PROLOR Biotech
- Class Biological proteins; Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon-like peptide 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 18 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Israel (unspecified route)