Research programme: cell movement inhibitors - PharmaxonAlternative Names: PR-22G
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CNRS; Schafer-N; Universite de la Mediterranee; University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Developer Pharmaxon
- Mechanism of Action Cell movement inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Glioblastoma in France (Parenteral)
- 19 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Glioblastoma in France (Parenteral)