Research programme: ovarian reserve modulation - PregLemAlternative Names: PGL-1001; PGL1
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen
- Developer PregLem
- Mechanism of Action Follicle stimulating hormone modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Switzerland
- 07 Oct 2010 PregLem has been acquired by Gedeon Richter
- 27 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Female infertility in Switzerland (unspecified route)