Research programme: peptide therapeutics - SynVaxAlternative Names: NOP receptor agonists - SynVax; Syn 1020
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator SynVax Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics; Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Bacterial infections; Heart failure; Major depressive disorder; Mycoses; Oedema; Pain; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA