Research programme: viral infection therapeutics - ViroblockAlternative Names: VCCD Tech antiviral nasal spray - Viroblock
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Viroblock
- Mechanism of Action Viral envelope protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in Switzerland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-virus-infections in Switzerland (Intranasal, Spray)
- 31 Mar 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial of intranasal formulation in Influenza virus infections released by Viroblock