M 0004Alternative Names: M0004
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Pharmaceutica; Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical
- Developer Shire-Movetis NV
- Class Gastrokinetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2010 Shire proposes to acquire Movetis