Research programme: serotonin receptor modulators - MovetisAlternative Names: M0012; M0014
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Pharmaceutica; Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical
- Developer Shire-Movetis NV
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor agonists; Serotonin 4 receptor agonists; Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders; Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in CNS-disorders in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Irritable-bowel-syndrome in Belgium