Research programme: inflammatory and autoimmune disease therapeutics - Palau PharmaAlternative Names: DD-1; DD-2; DD-3
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Palau Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H4 receptor antagonists; Janus kinase 3 inhibitors; Syk kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atopic dermatitis; Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 20 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Spain (PO)
- 20 Aug 2008 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Spain (PO)