Research programme: apoptosis inducers - BioLineRxAlternative Names: BL-4030
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Developer BioLineRx; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Caspase 3 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Israel
- 26 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Israel (unspecified route)