Research programme: neurological disorder therapeutics - SYGNIS PharmaAlternative Names: AX 300; CNS programme - SYGNIS Pharma; Neuroregeneration programme - SYGNIS Pharma; Neurotherapy programme - SYGNIS Pharma; SY 300
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator SYGNIS Pharma
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2012 Discontinued for Neurological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2007 Early research in Neurological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)