Research programme: anticancer antibodies - MRC Technology/Organon
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Developer MRC Technology; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 27 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)