Research programme: phosphodiesterase IVb inhibitors - Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in India
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in India
- 25 Mar 2015 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries acquires Ranbaxy