Research programme: PARP inhibitors - Inotek
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute lung injury; Age-related macular degeneration; Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Diabetes mellitus; Diabetic retinopathy; Erectile dysfunction; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2011 Preclinical trials in Diabetic retinopathy in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2011 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)