Research programme: gastric ulcer therapy - MedigreenAlternative Names: MIC-31
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medigreen Biotechnology Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastric-ulcer in Taiwan (PO)
- 31 Jul 2007 MIC-31 is available for licensing as of 31 Jul 2007. http://www.medigreen.com
- 31 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Gastric ulcer in Taiwan (PO)