INCB 20817Alternative Names: INCB20817
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 27 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)