Research programme: breast cancer diagnostic - Georgetown University/SamaritanAlternative Names: Cancer blood diagnostic - Samaritan/Georgetown University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Georgetown University
- Developer Georgetown University; Samaritan Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Breast-cancer(Diagnosis) in USA
- 30 Jul 2007 Breast cancer diagnostic agent exclusively licensed to Samaritan Pharmaceuticals Inc. worldwide