EGIS 11150Alternative Names: E-11150; EGIS-11150; S-36549
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Egis Pharmaceuticals; Servier
- Class Antipsychotics; Ketones; Pyridazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor modulators; Dopamine D2 receptor modulators; Serotonin 2A receptor modulators; Serotonin-7 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders