Research programme: dihydroorotate dehydrogenase inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: LAS 187247
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Italy
- 01 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Spain (PO)