Research programme: dihydroorotate dehydrogenase inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: LAS 187247
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2010
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dihydroorotate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Italy
- 01 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Spain (PO)