Research programme: diabetes therapeutics - CureDMAlternative Names: CDM 1101; CDM 1102; CDM 1103; Proisletide acetate
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CureDM
- Class Peptide fragments
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA (Parenteral)
- 06 Aug 2007 CureDM is seeking development and commercialisation partners (www.curedm.com)