Research programme: cell movement activators - PharmaxonAlternative Names: Cell mobility activators - Pharmaxon; Polysialyl neural cell adhesion molecule mimotope; PR-21C; PR-21S; PSA-NCAM mimotope
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CNRS; Schafer-N; Universite de la Mediterranee; University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Mechanism of Action Cell movement activators; Polysialyl neural cell-adhesion-molecule-agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in France
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Mild-cognitive-impairment in France
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-cord-injuries in France