Research programme: anti-muscarinic and inhaled corticosteroid combination therapeutic - AlmirallAlternative Names: AB/ICS; Aclidinium bromide/ICS; LAS 40369
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists; Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Europe (Inhalation)
- 02 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Europe (Inhalation)