JNJ 28045446Alternative Names: JNJ-28045446
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Platelet ADP receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Thrombosis in USA
- 03 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Aug 2007 Data presented at the 21st Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH-2007) added to the pharmacokinetics and Thromboses pharmacodynamics sections