Research programme: long acting beta 2 adrenoceptor agonists - AlmirallAlternative Names: LAS 186368
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in Spain (Inhalation)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Spain (Inhalation)
- 02 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Spain (Inhalation)