Research programme: therapeutics - Maxygen
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Maxygen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Haematological disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Haematological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)