Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lavipharm S.A.; Pierre Fabre
- Class Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hypertension in France (Transdermal, Patch)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hypertension in Greece (Transdermal, Patch)