Research programme: interferon therapies - Chlorogen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chlorogen
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in USA
- 03 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Liver disorders in USA (unspecified route)