Research programme: transplant rejection therapeutics - CircassiaAlternative Names: Immune response desensitisation - Circassia
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator University of Birmingham
- Developer Circassia
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Renal transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Renal transplant rejection in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 14 Jul 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in United Kingdom
- 12 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Renal transplant rejection in United Kingdom (unspecified route)