Research programme: recombinant fibrinolysin - GrifolsAlternative Names: Delta (K2-K5) plasmin; rPlasmin; TAL 6003
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Grifols
- Developer Bausch & Lomb; Grifols
- Class Serine endopeptidases; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinolysis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Stroke
- No development reported Thrombosis
- Discontinued Eye disorders