Leuprorelin - Pierre FabreAlternative Names: CI-18; Onectyl
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Antineoplastics; Gonadotropins; Infertility therapies; Oligopeptides; Pituitary hormone releasing hormones
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Oct 2008 Phase III development is ongoing in European Union
- 07 Jul 2005 Phase-III clinical trials in Prostate cancer in European Union (SC)