Research programme: phosphodiesterase IV inhibitor - VIA Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator VIA Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)