NPL 2003Alternative Names: NPL-2003
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Neuropharm
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Dec 2011 Autism Therapeutics acquires Neuropharm
- 12 May 2009 Phase II development is ongoing in USA