Research programme: paracrine communication inhibitors - Alba TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AT-1003
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Paracrine communication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in USA
- 08 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)