AZD 6765Alternative Names: [14C]AZD6765; AZD-6765
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Major depressive disorder in United Kingdom (IV)
- 31 Dec 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Major depressive disorder in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2013 Discontinued - Phase-II for Major depressive disorder in Chile (IV)