Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - Quark PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PAb-W4
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Quark Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Renal failure in USA (Parenteral)